<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



cooking games

http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/Kitchen-Queens.html
Description: Mix ingredients in the bowl, bake a cake and decorate it following the pattern.
Manual
Move your mouse to mix ingredients
Left-click = decorate
its japanese so it is kinda difficult to understand

http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/Bunnies-Kingdom-Cooking-Game.html
Description: Look at the list, drag necessary ingredients
into the mixing bowl and click Done when complete!

Manual Use the mouse to play this game.
http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/Cookie-Maker.html

Description: Succeed in this virtual cookie factory to unlock real-life cookie recipes!
Manual
Copy the example cookie by using the mouse to pick the dough and choose the correct shape, icing, and sprinkles. Bake enough cookies correctly to proceed to the next level and unlock trophy recipes
http://www.girlsgogames.com/game/Top-That.html
Description: Test your service skills in Mech-Droid's new high-tech fast food service simulator!
Manual
Select the items that the customer requests with your mouse. When they are ready, click on them to give them to the customer. The faster and more accurate you are, the higher the customer satisfaction!

these are all games from http://girlsgogames.com

name;Wednesday, July 30, 2008