<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



hates somebody now

HEY PEOPLE!!!!
I'm not in the mood to tell happy stories now... let me tell you what happen in the car just now .....
i was playing a game in the car just now then suddenly i heard a korean song at the malay tuner.IT WAS HAFEEZ GLAMOUR!!!!i hate him so much!!!!!!!!!!!if you people wanna know abt him ...HE IS A PERSON WHO WANTS TO ACT LIKE HE KNOW KOREAN THINGS AND EVEN CALL HIMSELF 'HAFEEZ GLAMOUR'HE IS NOT EVEN GLAMOUROUS OKAY.HE IS A POSER.I FEEL LIKE KILLING HIM NOW....
He even pronounce korean names wrong.he says the meaning of____________ is 'Stars fom the east'.hello,you call this right? this is so wrong!it actually means 'Gods From the east'can't he diffrenciate the meaning of gods and stars? ithink he should go back to nursery and learn properly.
he is so whatever.if you wanna know why we hate him bcos he put korean songs in the malay tuner,is bcos we dont want any people like the very malay or chinese one.they will always say things like 'Oh my god,they are coming to singapore!!i love them,they are korean and i want to learn korean.i love them saranghaeyo.' and other stuff like that.Ugh,i cant take it anymore.

signing off ,anti hafeez not glamour at all
(the _______ thing is some korean group but i dont want to tell you people^^)

name;Sunday, November 16, 2008