<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



nothin' much

hi everybody.today my class went to the com. lab for only 20minutes only and almost 1 hour of P5 EM1 and EM2 worksheet. my teacher gave us the worksheet to make us feel normal for next year but it was very hard.my shool does not have any EM1,EM2 or EM3 classes anymore.i know the reason why but i am to lazy to tell you all abt it.today we were supposed to have P.E in the morning but the hall and parade square wereout of bounce bcos during that time some people were using it and today we dont have social studies(a very good news)and instead we have P.E.we had our P.E outside the school.it was scorching hot that time but i managed to continue.we played handball and captains ball.then after 30 minutes or lesser we went back to school all sweaty and hot.i didnt bring my water bottle that time bcos there was no space inside.i have nothin'more to tell you all so byes.

name;Friday, November 7, 2008