<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



Fabulous February


Hey everybody!!this month is sister's b-day!She is gonna be 14 this year!!i gave her the birthday present already.the present was a key necklace.i bought it at school for only sixty cents.it is like this metal thing and it has different shapes of it like christmas tree and star etc.so i chose the key shaped one.my sister liked this guy from a boy band and his name was key thats why i chose the key shape.it is in a packet with two strings.you are suppose to coil one of the strings around it and after that you can make it as a necklace ,keychain,bracelet or you can just throw the other string.wellit is sunday today and i have already done my homework sonow i want to play online games so bye!!!








name;Saturday, February 7, 2009