<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



enjoying school holidays and suffering from naggings from parents

Bet most of you are enjoying your school holidays and making plans for your holidays.okay well only 20 to 40% of you going to make plans for your holidays ?okay what ever and most of you got scolded by your parents right?not only you okay but also me okay but i think that it is for our own good and so that we can go to better schools and when we grow up,we can achieve our dreams.okay i know i am still young and i am talking about working already but seriously it is for your own good and with the money you earned from working you can use your money wisely and be independent.you may think this is nonsense but it is for your own good.i am like one of the lowest in my class.so i have to work harder for my SA2.for PSLE we have to work the HARDEST we can so that we can go to better schools.please use this time for revision and relaxation.anyway i wont be in Singapore from 19th june to 22nd june and 24th june to 27th june cause i am going to jakarta .and for the 24th to 27th june i am going to genting for the first time.Otherwise,happy june holidays!!

Labels:


name;Friday, June 5, 2009