<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



check yes juliet

Hello..what you guys(and girls)are doing ,huh?i am so bored. i am in my father's shop once again.i just finshed my prayers and now i am going to the hospital.i have H1N1 flu!!!no lah i just kidding.my grandmother is the one going to the hospital because of a monthly checkup bcos of some sickeness(i forgot what is the name of the sickness but it is not H1N1 flu lah so you dont have to worry,i know you dont even care.ugh whatever)and i am going to the hospital with my aunty (my father's sister) by using MRT.and my grandmother is going to the hospital with her maid by taxi.she is on a wheelchair you see.oohh,i forgot to tell you where is the hospital.it is the tan tock seng hospital you see.(good rite i noe)i noe you might be thinking "so what ?as if i care?".but i just tell you for fun i just practicing my typing skills.(i noe, lame excuse)yah,oohh another sth important my younger sister (ayu)has to go for operation for her teeth.she has 9 decaying tooth and she is like only6 years old.sorry,have to go now i will continue abt my sister later after i come back from hospital as i have mentioned just now BYE!!

name;Wednesday, June 10, 2009