<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-




yo people.this is song for my juliette!!oh my god! i am soooo crazy abt these 2 songsss.go to youtube then type kantoi in the search box. then press search.this is the first song btw.then got a lot of videos found rite? you people press "Kantoi-Sing Along".then for the second song, you type juliette shinee in the search box then got a lot of videos found rite? you press the "[MV]Juliette-SHINee" and get ready to be amused by their dancing!!i mean they really know how to dance.not like some groups who dont know how to dance.they dance very lame i mean srsly very very lame..oh i need to go now BYE!!!!

name;Wednesday, June 24, 2009