<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



Jonghyun feverr

hi everybody its finally after PSLE, i know rite? but .... i'm worried. i'm scared i'll get low marks and i'm scared that i didnt give my all to it :P anyways, i got the jonghyun feverr i started stalking down every trace of jonghyun search in google>.< (ooh i'm that scary) and jonghyun injured his leg because of the trip to Indonesia...
To: Jjong
Oppa, get well before you reach Singapore this Saturday. You promised to meet me after the concert right?
From: Dearest Wife

lol i love the message:D well, thats because i wrote it right? (lol like real lorh)

I've just finished watching He's Beautiful. It was AWESUMMM. Its about a girl who had to replace her twin brother temporarily in a band. Who's featuring, you ask?
Well,
there is Lee Hong Ki from F.T Island
Hong KI:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=lee+hong+ki&hl=en&biw=1308&bih=491&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=SKHXMMPqfyUiXM:&imgrefurl=http://www.watchfreedrama.com/celebrity/actor/lee-hong-ki/&imgurl=http://www.watchfreedrama.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Lee-Hong-Ki-01.jpg&zoom=1&w=400&h=600&iact=rc&ei=Ik29TJe6AY6avAOUzNQY&oei=Ik29TJe6AY6avAOUzNQY&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=158&tbnw=112&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0)
F.T Island:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=ft+island&hl=en&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=0X1mL3ROyeoL9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/ft-island/images/7247189/title/ft-island-photo&imgurl=http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/FT-Island-ft-island-7247189-499-567.jpg&zoom=1&w=499&h=567&iact=hc&ei=gk29TPHTLsjXcbKCkPwN&oei=dE29TP4ejoq-A8rDmYEB&esq=2&page=2&tbnh=156&tbnw=136&start=11&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:11&biw=1308&bih=4910,
Jong Yong Hwa from C.N BLUE,
Yong Hwa:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=park+yong+hwa+cn+blue&hl=en&biw=1308&bih=491&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=bj4aIvT806RSRM:&imgrefurl=http://www.elosoulonline.com/2010/07/korean-stars-attend-park-yong-ha-wake.html&imgurl=http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac30/elosoul6/201006301749461001_1.jpg&zoom=1&w=500&h=829&iact=rc&ei=D069TKfPCZCkvgOpqcGBAQ&oei=D069TKfPCZCkvgOpqcGBAQ&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=120&tbnw=74&start=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
C.N BLUE:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=cn+blue&hl=en&biw=1308&bih=491&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=z97T2YceDL2WpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.allkpop.com/2009/08/2nd_ft_island_cn_blue_will_debut_in_japan&imgurl=http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/old/2009_stories/20090814_cnblue_6.jpg&zoom=1&w=600&h=600&iact=hc&ei=Nk69TMK8BYHSuwPJ-oh0&oei=Nk69TMK8BYHSuwPJ-oh0&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=155&tbnw=137&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
Jang Geun Suk( who acted in Baby & I)
Jang Geun Suk: http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=jang+geun+suk+baby+and+i&hl=en&biw=1308&bih=491&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=kHZkUC2h3RsFnM:&imgrefurl=http://kpophermes.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/all-time-favourite-kmovie-baby-and-i/&imgurl=http://kpophermes.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/baby_and_i.jpg&zoom=1&w=300&h=430&iact=hc&ei=hU69TOW1F5CIvgOt1YF_&oei=hU69TOW1F5CIvgOt1YF_&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=90&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
Park Shin Hye(who acted in Stairways to Heaven)
Park Shin Hye:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=park+shin+hye+stairway+to+heaven&hl=en&biw=1308&bih=491&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=7yAIhlYC9yBHhM:&imgrefurl=http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/park_shin_hye_48701.html&imgurl=http://kr.img.image.yahoo.com/ygi/gallery/img/d3/89/4404061c56241.jpg&zoom=1&w=450&h=446&iact=hc&ei=CE-9TNbuEIGSuwOd04Ua&oei=CE-9TNbuEIGSuwOd04Ua&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=140&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Stairways to Heaven was really sad and i cried.Baby & I is a name of a movie. Jang Geun Suk had to take care of his own baby when he was only a teenager. He had to take care of Baby Mason
Baby Mason:http://www.google.com.sg/imglanding?q=baby+mason&um=1&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1291&bih=491&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=IYv9xmRRTj73IM:&imgrefurl=http://wenna.blogspot.com/2008/12/mason-mun.html&imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgc9oMQdmMUEZamQqGRVvq4kzUXRcD43JbU2d4m-YMmKg8OMRPp1nxu7ZBy9V2_S820aFEbIEHI-j6D23nIh-hlt8x7DE66f4z8F1O51AZj8o7deO4rhODDw4qy8FzYKmfR2xgyq4ZPElA/s320/4f0f93730323620b8601b096.jpg&zoom=1&w=320&h=320&iact=hc&ei=PU-9TOzYFoeCvgPospR9&oei=PU-9TOzYFoeCvgPospR9&esq=1&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=168&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0
he is ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo cute:D
i've gotta go now,
bye
From: your dearest publisher, Irdina

name;Tuesday, October 19, 2010