<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



HEYYYY

Annyeong everyoneeee <3 kekekekke
anywayy.. I watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows... again ==
First time, i watched it with Jin Hong, Kevin, Edmund, Fatimah and Cleo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sooo seating arrangementssss:Jin Hong, Edmund (or issit the other way round?)Fatimah, Cleo, me and kevin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then today I watched with my father and sis. My mum and my two younger sis went to watch Rapunzel. And at CWP, got Strawberry Shortcake!! I cant believe kids still watch something soo lame == why not SHINee or Super Junior or DBSK or JYJ or MBLAQ or BEAST or FT ISLAND or SM The Ballad or Rain or CN BLUE or 2 AM or 2PM and more?? sigh... too much for kids i guess.. shouldnt start fangirling at a young age, eh? kekeke but i liked kpop since P1 O.O..... thats about all.... DAYUM..... STOMACH ACHE... gotta go and do business teehee:D byeee
~IrdinaSTILL lurvesJonghyun

name;Sunday, December 5, 2010