<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6208919875525511726?origin\x3dhttp://olive-oyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥;SHINee
welcome~

Hey rubber duckies, welcome to olive-oyle~~ This site is currently owned by I R D I N A.
Love my site!

(name)

I'm Irdina <3 hehe. I'm 12 right now... going to a secondary school next year^~^.
Greatest addiction at the moment... Kim Jong Hyun. Well, why he's my bias? Cos he's hot and his voice...oh his voice, ITS TO DIE FOR.
I love reading, especially my sister's fanfictions :P
I don't like those poseurs in my school, sooo suck-uppish, pshhh.

WHAT I NEED

; Jonghyun and SHINee stuffs ==> BUY
; Friends in secondary school ^^:(
; SHINee poster
; New friendship bracelet

gossips for divas


escape

links;

link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link
link link link link link link



xoxo

D'signer:%HecticReality-



I didnt mean it like that.

Annyeong!!
kekekekkeke, now I'm watching You're Beautiful: The Making. ==zzzzz I'm not a fan of Jang Geun Suk, but my mum... DIE HARD FANN :DDD LOLOL....
Anyway, noticed my chatbox?? There's a... little misunderstanding... Well, you see, previously, I posted that I hated Jonghyun oppa because of his dating scandal right? Well,after that, someone called "JONGKYUNG SHIPPER"(lol at first when i didnt understand what it meant, i thought it meant "ship" == )
ANYWAYYY,.. I mean dont you people say what they dont mean when theyre angry?? I mean I dont really hate Jonghyun.. I just say it out of anger. So it doesnt mean I'm an anti of Jonghyun right? TSKTSK tch.. PAYBACKKK anyway no need for you to cuss on other people's blog?
Who gave you the permission to cuss?
Sorry, but if you cuss or somehow offend me or others, you would have to stop that. Please use your brain wisely. pshhh anyway... next post coming up

name;Sunday, December 5, 2010